Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $16.83 million and approximately $47.59 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0174 or 0.00000235 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Bitbns, Fatbtc and Binance. In the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 7.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
About Loom Network
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, LATOKEN, Coinbe, GOPAX, Upbit, DragonEX, IDEX, Kucoin, Tidex, Fatbtc, Binance, DDEX, Allbit, Poloniex, Hotbit, CoinExchange, YoBit, DEx.top and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.