DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded up 7.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for about $18.22 or 0.00246383 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Cobinhood and AirSwap. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 36.6% higher against the dollar. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $36.44 million and approximately $1.12 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00017329 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, IDEX, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Cobinhood, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, AirSwap, Livecoin, Huobi, Bitbns, Gate.io and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.