Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 22nd. One Binance USD token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00013821 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. Binance USD has a market capitalization of $19.41 million and approximately $17.84 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00038401 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $526.43 or 0.07246432 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00019338 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00052797 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.