EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded up 40.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0161 or 0.00000198 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, LocalTrade, P2PB2B and DigiFinex. During the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded 109.4% higher against the dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $42.96 million and $1.65 million worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041308 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00089213 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00067035 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,229.15 or 1.01221834 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 97.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000336 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, DigiFinex, P2PB2B, Bit-Z and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.