Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 18th. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Binance and Kucoin. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $4.66 million and approximately $576,746.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Switcheo Network, Coinrail and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.