Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 2.9% against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $36.64 million and approximately $639,012.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Liquid, Cryptohub and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,891,326,656 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, Bitbns, Liquid, Cryptohub, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.