BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. During the last week, BOScoin has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $3.49 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006777 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,003,000,050 coins and its circulating supply is 705,621,124 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.