ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 21.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 18th. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for $0.48 or 0.00005707 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $3.51 million and approximately $100,334.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZClassic has traded up 93.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $35.20 or 0.00419627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.79 or 0.00093103 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00062388 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001555 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 38.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.