Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 16th. During the last week, Waves has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One Waves coin can now be bought for $0.77 or 0.00009046 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Huobi, Indodax and Liqui. Waves has a market cap of $77.59 million and approximately $8.01 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00025027 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009284 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010010 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010170 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000294 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, COSS, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Liqui, Coinrail, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, Cryptohub, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, Indodax, Bittrex, Coinbe, Exrates, Bitbns, BCEX, YoBit, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.