Master Contract Token (CURRENCY:MCT) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 15th. One Master Contract Token token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network and Hotbit. Master Contract Token has a total market cap of $200,935.00 and $19,892.00 worth of Master Contract Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Master Contract Token has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.34 or 0.02116393 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00053663 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011801 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005571 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008228 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Master Contract Token
Buying and Selling Master Contract Token
Master Contract Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Contract Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Master Contract Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Master Contract Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Master Contract Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Contract Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.