Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 14th. During the last week, Absolute has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar. Absolute has a market cap of $25,314.00 and $1,824.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00045620 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.61 or 0.00794723 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00285107 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013649 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005606 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00090481 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003472 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.