Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 12th. One Dent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, FCoin, Kucoin and HitBTC. In the last week, Dent has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $18.27 million and approximately $250,820.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.24 or 0.00232107 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.01 or 0.01502745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00031972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00139167 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Liquid, FCoin, Kucoin, Radar Relay, IDEX, OKEx, WazirX, Allbit, Binance, Bitbns, Cobinhood, Lykke Exchange, Fatbtc, HitBTC, CoinBene, BitForex, Coinrail and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.