Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. One Dimecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. Dimecoin has a market cap of $892,101.00 and approximately $86.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dimecoin has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009140 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005422 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 30.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Novaexchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.