Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Zilliqa has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, UEX, Coinhub and OKEx. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $51.75 million and approximately $7.43 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00227875 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $134.69 or 0.01522864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00031435 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00123348 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, AirSwap, Tokenomy, Coinone, Upbit, OOOBTC, BiteBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Ethfinex, Bithumb, Gate.io, GOPAX, Koinex, FCoin, BitForex, Zebpay, Huobi, Radar Relay, Bitbns, WazirX, OKEx, OTCBTC, UEX, DEx.top, Coinhub, Hotbit, Kucoin, DDEX, Kyber Network, Korbit, HitBTC, BitMart and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.