Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 43.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Japan Content Token has traded down 83.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Japan Content Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Simex, BitMart and P2PB2B. Japan Content Token has a total market cap of $19,342.00 and approximately $3,860.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00228134 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $132.67 or 0.01503739 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00031415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00123487 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Japan Content Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Japan Content Token
Japan Content Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex, P2PB2B, LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Japan Content Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Japan Content Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.