GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One GET Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX and Liquid. Over the last seven days, GET Protocol has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. GET Protocol has a total market cap of $4.05 million and $819.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043869 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $654.38 or 0.07416936 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00015396 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048453 BTC.
GET Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GET Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.