CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. CyberVein has a total market capitalization of $6.45 million and $98,871.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CyberVein has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar. One CyberVein token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
Buying and Selling CyberVein
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bit-Z, OKEx, HitBTC and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.