Synthetix Network Token (CURRENCY:SNX) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Synthetix Network Token token can now be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00009454 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Tidex, Kucoin and Liquid. Synthetix Network Token has a market capitalization of $119.73 million and $102,587.00 worth of Synthetix Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Synthetix Network Token has traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011409 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.75 or 0.00224146 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.84 or 0.01462669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00031936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00120577 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Synthetix Network Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Synthetix Network Token
Synthetix Network Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tidex, Kucoin, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synthetix Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synthetix Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synthetix Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synthetix Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synthetix Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.