BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 9th. In the last week, BitBay has traded 25.2% lower against the US dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $5.80 million and approximately $673.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00024003 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.