Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 23rd. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0128 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and HitBTC. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $8.31 million and $38,614.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.35 or 0.02165610 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003016 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000109 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.