Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 23rd. Over the last seven days, Scala has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. Scala has a market capitalization of $188,301.00 and approximately $361.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scala coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00223371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $98.87 or 0.01316979 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00033794 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00091043 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Scala Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Scala is scalaproject.io. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Scala Coin Trading
Scala can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, TradeOgre and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scala should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scala using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.