BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0055 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin. During the last week, BOScoin has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. BOScoin has a market cap of $3.83 million and approximately $10,840.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 34.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000991 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 978,808,050 coins and its circulating supply is 693,091,156 coins. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, GDAC and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.