PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 16.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 21st. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 20% higher against the US dollar. PlatinumBAR has a total market capitalization of $26,678.00 and approximately $329.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for about $0.0124 or 0.00000150 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.