NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 21st. In the last seven days, NEO has traded down 1% against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be purchased for $7.45 or 0.00090658 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Bitbns, Cobinhood and Ovis. NEO has a market capitalization of $525.42 million and approximately $244.76 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00221716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.01376501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022310 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Coinrail, Bitbns, Liquid, Exrates, COSS, CoinBene, Cobinhood, Bibox, Ovis, BCEX, CoinEgg, BitMart, DragonEX, Koinex, Tidebit, Coinnest, Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Huobi, CoinEx, Upbit, Bitinka, Coinsuper, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, OKEx, BitForex, Binance, LBank, TDAX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bitfinex, BigONE, OTCBTC and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.