Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for about $0.76 or 0.00009255 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Coinbe, CoinEgg and Gate.io. Lisk has a total market cap of $92.07 million and $1.70 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020846 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009820 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014201 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005492 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, Bitbns, Gate.io, Poloniex, Huobi, ChaoEX, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, COSS, Exrates, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Coinroom, BitBay, Binance, Coinbe, CoinEgg, Coindeal, Bittrex, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.