FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. One FLO coin can now be bought for about $0.0392 or 0.00000477 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, FLO has traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. FLO has a total market capitalization of $5.98 million and approximately $16,693.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 49.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.