0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. 0x has a market capitalization of $194.74 million and approximately $25.08 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0x token can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003935 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Iquant, Tokenomy and Hotbit. In the last seven days, 0x has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00223408 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01358812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00090888 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Poloniex, IDEX, Independent Reserve, Koinex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Tokenomy, Bithumb, C2CX, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Binance, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, Iquant, WazirX, Hotbit, OKEx, DDEX, Fatbtc, Kucoin, BitMart, Mercatox, Radar Relay, FCoin, Gatecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, Coinone, Crex24, Livecoin, Bilaxy, Gate.io, BitBay, HitBTC, Upbit, CoinTiger, ABCC, OTCBTC, Huobi, AirSwap, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Liqui and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.