Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zilliqa has a market cap of $46.64 million and approximately $5.54 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges including Korbit, BitForex, OKEx and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003564 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.25 or 0.00221880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.67 or 0.01345821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031825 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00090179 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, WazirX, BiteBTC, OTCBTC, Hotbit, OKEx, Gate.io, Tokenomy, DEx.top, DDEX, Korbit, UEX, Kyber Network, Bithumb, AirSwap, OOOBTC, Coinone, GOPAX, Bitbns, Binance, Radar Relay, BitMart, Upbit, IDEX, Coinhub, Zebpay, Huobi, BitForex, Ethfinex, Koinex, Kucoin, FCoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.