Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. One Desire coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Desire has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. Desire has a market cap of $11,149.00 and $14,852.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,240.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.97 or 0.02124537 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $225.48 or 0.02737877 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.46 or 0.00661241 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012392 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.15 or 0.00681834 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00054511 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36.56 or 0.00443979 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012169 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,270,012 coins and its circulating supply is 9,670,012 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.