Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Monolith token can currently be bought for $0.37 or 0.00004646 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Livecoin, Ethfinex and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Monolith has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. Monolith has a total market cap of $11.73 million and approximately $167,179.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00042802 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007485 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $496.47 or 0.06213401 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00042089 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Monolith is medium.com/@Monolith. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monolith Token Trading
Monolith can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex, Livecoin, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monolith should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monolith using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.