Master Contract Token (CURRENCY:MCT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One Master Contract Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and Switcheo Network. Master Contract Token has a market cap of $210,410.00 and $40,684.00 worth of Master Contract Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Master Contract Token has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $175.57 or 0.02133935 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00055241 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012156 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008281 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004140 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Master Contract Token Profile
Master Contract Token Token Trading
Master Contract Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Contract Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Master Contract Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Master Contract Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Master Contract Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Contract Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.