Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 20th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a market cap of $3.45 billion and $2.47 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $54.40 or 0.00676760 BTC on exchanges including BitcoinTrade, BitForex, Stellarport and C2CX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Nanex, Bithesap, Braziliex, Covesting, Crex24, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha, OKCoin International, TOPBTC, Coinroom, BiteBTC, Bithumb, Coindeal, EXX, Kraken, Binance, OKCoin.cn, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitmaszyna, Mercatox, C-CEX, Koineks, Bleutrade, Huobi, Bittylicious, FCoin, DigiFinex, DSX, LakeBTC, BitForex, BTC Markets, Trade By Trade, Tripe Dice Exchange, WEX, QBTC, Koinex, TradeOgre, DragonEX, Cryptohub, xBTCe, BX Thailand, BitMarket, Iquant, WazirX, Coinsquare, DOBI trade, Waves Decentralized Exchange, BCEX, COSS, Bitso, CoinsBank, CoinEgg, Bitlish, Cryptomate, Kuna, Buda, Instant Bitex, Lykke Exchange, BL3P, BitFlip, Mercado Bitcoin, BTC Trade UA, CryptoBridge, MBAex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Indodax, Coinut, Bitsane, Koinim, Bitinka, ABCC, C2CX, Altcoin Trader, CoinExchange, Korbit, ZB.COM, C-Patex, Bit-Z, IDCM, B2BX, Independent Reserve, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx, Exrates, CoinTiger, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Gate.io, Coinone, Bibox, Coinbase Pro, Graviex, Poloniex, LBank, BtcTurk, BtcTrade.im, GOPAX, Coinsuper, BigONE, Stellarport, Gatecoin, Bitbank, Zebpay, Coinbe, Bits Blockchain, Cryptopia, HBUS, BitBay, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, RightBTC, Ovis, TDAX, Negocie Coins, Liqui, Upbit, Cobinhood, OKEx, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Liquid, HitBTC, BTCC, CPDAX, OTCBTC, Fatbtc, Stocks.Exchange, LocalTrade, SouthXchange, QuadrigaCX, Vebitcoin, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, ChaoEX, BitcoinTrade and CoinFalcon. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Gemini or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.