Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 19th. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a total market cap of $10,478.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.