QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. During the last week, QuickX Protocol has traded 20.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. QuickX Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.72 million and approximately $662,855.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuickX Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0102 or 0.00000127 BTC on exchanges including BitMax and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00043184 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007481 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $485.42 or 0.06079949 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00042176 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io/blog. The official website for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io.
QuickX Protocol Token Trading
QuickX Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickX Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuickX Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.