Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. In the last week, Desire has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. One Desire coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. Desire has a total market capitalization of $11,542.00 and approximately $9,315.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,964.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.02194009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.79 or 0.02661455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.35 or 0.00670432 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012668 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.89 or 0.00714946 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00056031 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.28 or 0.00455921 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012622 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,270,012 coins and its circulating supply is 9,670,012 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.