Loopring [NEO] (CURRENCY:LRN) traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Loopring [NEO] has a total market capitalization of $1.80 million and approximately $71.00 worth of Loopring [NEO] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Loopring [NEO] has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. One Loopring [NEO] token can currently be bought for about $0.0158 or 0.00000190 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Switcheo Network, IDAX and DragonEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00210894 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.47 or 0.01047604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031488 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087736 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Loopring [NEO] Profile
Loopring [NEO] Token Trading
Loopring [NEO] can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Switcheo Network, Gate.io, IDAX and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring [NEO] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring [NEO] should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring [NEO] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring [NEO] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring [NEO] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.