BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 33.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last week, BitBay has traded 220% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a market capitalization of $8.35 million and $780.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021378 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.