Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. Synereo has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Synereo has traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Synereo token can now be bought for about $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002992 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00191182 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.01014369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022065 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00090478 BTC.
Synereo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.