Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 104.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 1st. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded 79.3% higher against the US dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $16,616.00 and $202.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.45 or 0.00846290 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003526 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 55.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007612 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000084 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.