ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 1st. ZelCash has a market cap of $4.63 million and $2.52 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0593 or 0.00000709 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, ZelCash has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.58 or 0.00844836 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00030594 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00209691 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 35.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005834 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00070291 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001881 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003463 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 78,109,400 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.