StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. One StableUSD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. StableUSD has a total market cap of $3.78 million and $179,737.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, StableUSD has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00190362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.18 or 0.01019611 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022257 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00090823 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official message board is medium.com/stably-blog. The official website for StableUSD is www.stably.io.
Buying and Selling StableUSD
StableUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.