RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 16.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 1st. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $927,008.00 and $5,719.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.16 or 0.00672272 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012473 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011216 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000311 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.