Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $9.32 million and $199,508.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001616 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 15.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007234 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020326 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009771 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.99 or 0.02131060 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002301 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.