AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 1st. One AdHive token can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. AdHive has a market cap of $185,052.00 and approximately $396.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AdHive has traded 27.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.