Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. Verge has a total market capitalization of $68.14 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Verge has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.29 or 0.00722073 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010772 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011626 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000574 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Gate.io, Crex24, Binance, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Bittrex, TradeOgre, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Upbit, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Graviex, Sistemkoin, BiteBTC, Bitfinex and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.