Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.0670 or 0.00000669 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Ovis, Cryptomate and CEX.IO. In the last week, Stellar has traded 14% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $1.34 billion and approximately $174.79 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.26 or 0.00202380 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.95 or 0.01188053 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00089754 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00018012 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020436 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, CEX.IO, Poloniex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Kuna, Stellarport, OTCBTC, CryptoMarket, Bittrex, Kucoin, Kryptono, ABCC, BitMart, BCEX, Binance, Bitfinex, RippleFox, HitBTC, Ovis, Cryptomate, OKEx, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Kraken, Upbit, Huobi, C2CX, Stronghold, Koineks, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, Exrates, Indodax, ZB.COM, Bitbns, CoinEgg and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.