CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded down 45.1% against the US dollar. CannabisCoin has a market capitalization of $117,619.00 and $331.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.