Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $118.32 or 0.01199873 BTC on major exchanges including MBAex, Hotbit, Bitkub and Coinsuper. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $2.11 billion and approximately $224.19 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.94 or 0.00202219 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00091871 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020660 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, CoinEx, Poloniex, OTCBTC, Koinex, Korbit, Bittrex, Coinsuper, YoBit, IDAX, Coinbit, Cobinhood, CoinZest, BigONE, WazirX, ZB.COM, Coinsquare, Bit-Z, Huobi, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Hotbit, CoinBene, Indodax, DragonEX, OKEx, Binance, Bithumb, Bitrue, Upbit, Altcoin Trader, Bitkub, FCoin, Kucoin, Kraken, Gate.io, Bibox, Bitbns, MBAex, BX Thailand and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.