Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. During the last week, Digiwage has traded 44.2% higher against the dollar. Digiwage has a market cap of $42,148.00 and $26.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.80 or 0.00647460 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00019821 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004432 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001232 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 69.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000068 BTC.
Digiwage Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.