LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 26.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Over the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 29.7% higher against the US dollar. LiteDoge has a total market capitalization of $301,413.00 and $99.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteDoge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24,652.14 or 2.40179392 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023946 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,405,184,492 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.